Now is the time to join Origami Owl and run a business of your very own. We are offering crazy bonuses for reaching goals within your first 90 days! It is really simple! And if you have been with the company, and you move up the career plan from your March 2015 title, you will earn bonuses! Guess what? I earned a $5,000 bonus this month on top of my sales commissions and team commissions. WOWZA! Contact me and ask me how you can get in on this amazing opportunity right now!
When can I get my favorite baseball team Charms from Origami Owl?
June 1st....you can buy our officially licensed MLB charms for your Origami Owl locket. These charms have been in the works for 2 years and we are excited to offer them as part of our 2015 Summer collection! Contact me today for your summer supplement. I can pop it in the mail to you! I promise you will feel that this collection is a HOME RUN! There are other cute charms, like a clown fish, sand castle, a mermaid and a baseball bat. Lots of other exciting charms, and surprises are in store for origami Owl summer! They make great gifts and I often offer specials. Email me for details on getting notifications of my VIP special offers. :)
The average Origami owl Jewelry Bar has over $500 in sales. That means an average of $200 in profit for the designer working the party! Want to earn money for a summer family trip, or a new summer wardrobe? Contact me for deals on joining
THE BEST NEST! Our Crown Jewels Origami Owl team.
At this time, Origami Owl does not offer discount codes the the public. Some customers see an O2 code field when checking out online, but that field is not active yet within the Origami Owl computer system. The IT folks created it for future use.
At this time, you can only get special promotional codes through independent designers.
Would you like to know about my Origami Owl Specials, coupons, giveaways and contests? Contact me to be added to my private VIP Facebook group and get the best specials and Origami Owl deals around!
Why a private group you ask? Origami Owl Independent designers are not allowed to publicly offer specials. To create a fair playing field, we are only permitted to offer them privately. So, I invite you to join me on Facebook and request to be added to my VIP group. I have at least one amazing offer every month! Contact me today!
Origami Owl Canada FAQs
When we open in Canada, we will be launching it as an “open market” with the
US. This means there will be no limitations to sponsoring, PV, CTV or structure
requirements. The US and Canada will virtually be one market from the
Designer’s point of view.
Obviously, Canada will need to have a separate price list and PV values that
differ from the US, but US Designers will be able to freely build their
businesses in Canada, and Canadian Designers will have the same opportunity
in the US.
• Key Dates:
o February 3 - we will launch the DIW site for Canada, 8:00 p.m.
(EST) Eastern Standard Time.
o February 17 - we will be sending the Basic Business Launch
Package with additional business tools to all new Canadian
Designers. They will be shipped from Chandler, Arizona.
o March 16 – Canada goes live. Canadian designers will have access
to the entire product line, including the Spring Launch.
• How does the DIW program work?
If I am from the US?
As a US Designer, send any contacts to the DIW website to
sponsor into O2. They will need to enter your Designer ID
number to ensure they become part of your team.
The DIW website will be promoted via the Hoot, social
media and our O2 home page. We will ensure everyone has
access to the DIW site on February 3, 8:00 p.m. (EST).
If I am from Canada?
Visit the DIW website, enter your Mentor’s information Mentor ID 1085 and complete the online application.
After registering as a DIW, you will receive a welcome email
with your temporary Designer ID number. You will use this number to sponsor others and start growing your O2 business.
• Can a DIW sponsor another Designer?
Yes, as a new Designer on the DIW list you will receive a
temporary ID. Your new Designer will then reference your
temporary ID when they enroll on the DIW list.
• What are the rules for assigning new Designers who join without a
*As stated above, those Canadian Designers who join without a
Mentor will have the option of choosing a Mentor or they will be
added to the Lead Generation Pool. This pool of unassigned
Designers (Annies) will be distributed under the same criteria used
in the US. However, Canadian leads will only be assigned to
Canadian Designers, just as US leads are only assigned to US
*We will allow an appropriate amount of time for Designers to
become established, prior to assignment. This will ensure we have
solid Team Leaders, or above, who are able to Mentor these new
• What is the cost of a Business Launch Package in Canada?
* The Basic Business Launch Package will be available to purchase
upon sign up. The Basic Package is $179.99 Canadian dollars (plus
$20 shipping + tax).
* The first 1500 individuals to purchase a Business Launch Package in
Canada will also receive an additional promotional product pack
with a retail value of approximately $200 USD ($235 Canadian
• Does Origami Owl allow cross border sponsoring of new Designers from
both the US and Canada?
Yes, as a US or Canadian Designer you may sponsor freely, with
the same benefits, in either country.
• How am I paid on people I sponsor in Canada?
***This is still being determined. You will receive all overrides from
any downline you develop in Canada; and government mandated
withholdings may apply.
• How do I achieve a title in the compensation plan if parts of my team are
located in Canada?
* The US and Canada will be treated as one “open market” (North
America), where PV, CTV and structure requirements will count
equally across the border for the purpose of title and completion
of compensation and structure requirements.
• What access will a new Canadian Designer have to the Back Office?
A Canadian Designer will have access to the Back Office starting
• What access will a new Canadian Designer have to the PWP (personal website)?
A Canadian Designer will have access to the PWP on March 16.
• What is the phone number for Canada Designer Care support?
Please call us toll free at 1-844-825-1687 if you should have any
questions for the Canada Designer Care team.
• Who should I contact if I have any questions or concerns about
Canadian Guidelines and Compliance?
Please contact CGSupportCAN@origamiowl.com if you should
have any questions about compliance issues.
• What is the Return process – are Designers expected to do returns or
will the customers submit their own returns to the Nest?
We have asked that customers process their returns through the
• What is the Origami Owl Jewelry jewelry made of?
View our “Points of Differences” Document in Back Office or ask your designer for a copy.
• What is the shipping schedule for Canada?
* This is yet to be determined.
• What shipping method will be used in Canada?
*This has not been determined at this time.
• Can US Designers mail sponsor packets to those in Canada who inquire?
Yes, you may share materials with your contacts in Canada.
• When can a US Designer host an opportunity meeting in Canada?
Designers may begin sponsoring and hosting opportunity
meetings in Canada on February 3, 8:00 p.m. (EST).
• What if you have a potential Designer who has both Canadian and US
citizenship and files taxes in both countries?
*They should seek the advice of a tax professional or their personal
• Can potential Designers with dual citizenship enroll in either country?
Designers need to enroll in the country of residence, where they
• Why aren’t we opening in Quebec?
Regulations in Quebec are very different from the balance of
Canada, and it is vital we are fully registered and have proper
authorizations before we enter.
If you have any further questions or need help signing up for Origami Owl in Canada, Please email Kelly at email@example.com!
Inscriptions custom engraving from Origami Owl
Want to make your locket or gift truly custom? Coming in just a few days, you can create your very own plates and locket imprints. Put a name, a team, slogan, bible verse, etc onto your beautiful Origami Owl locket. Create a necklace or bracelet that is one of a kind! Contact me for details! Email me with your address if you would like me to send you a brochure on our new Inscritptions line. Get all the details on engraving your origami Owl living locket!
Our New Origami Owl Valentine's Day supplements are available now! Contact me if you would like me to mail you one! See all of our amazing limited edition items! Valentine's Day is only 1 month away. Show her that you love her with a custom piece of Origami Owl Jewelry!
I love our new medium heart locket and the window frame that can be worn multiple ways! Origami Owl keeps getting better! If your favorite lady already has a locket, I am here to help you add to her collection. Contact me today for guidance. ;)
Can you believe that 2014 is coming to an end? What specials Does Origami Owl have in Store for 2015?
What will your story be in 2015? Tell your story with jewelry! Make a keepsake locket to represent 2014. Or make a dream board locket for 2015! Or both! :)
How do I get my man to buy me an Origami Owl gift locket without asking for one?
Looking for a way to hint that a custom locket from Origami Owl is what you want for Christmas, your birthday or Mother's Day? But you don't want to come right out and ask for it?
Don't rely on him to connect the dots without some serious help. 'Tis the season for hint dropping, so choose your approach wisely. While some boyfriends may require a brightly lit sign, others aren't into having everything explicitly spelled out. Here's a a few tips to help you get what you want through the power of suggestion:
1) Get your hands on an Origami Owl Take out menu (catalog) leave it on the counter with the items you like circled? The catalog even comes with boxes for you to check mark what you like.
2) Mention that your friend or co-worker got one and you loved how personalized it was. Be sure to include the details how every locket is different and such a special way to share a story.
3) Use hypotheticals: "If I were to build a locket, I would want the silver wedding ring charm to represent our love and marriage!" or "I would want the Tractor charm to remember my dad's love of the farm."
4) Use social media to share a cute locket or your favorite designer's web page.
5) Ask him what he wants. Being open and sharing ideas can lead to happier gift giving experiences!
6) Tell his best friend or mother. DO it on the sly and I bet they will find a way to hint that Origami Owl is a fantastic gift!
7) Write it on the bathroom mirror in lipstick...or for a subliminal message, write it after your shower using your finger. Then it may appear again when he takes his shower.
8) When all else fails, buy what you like, wrap it up and let your man know that you made it easy for him.
I can't believe I earned the Origami Owl Incentive trip! Here is how you can earn your company trips too!
One of the greatest things about the direct sales industry is the opportunity you have as a representative have to take a fabulous, all expense paid vacation every single year. It's commonly called an incentive trip, and you have the opportunity to earn it as you build and work your business. It's truly a win-win for you and your direct sales company!
The best time to start working on earning that trip is right away. Here is a 6-step plan for working consistently so that you're boarding a plane to take a well deserved, free, top of the line, vacation this year with the rest of the "top dogs" in your company.
Here are my top 6 steps for earning your company incentive trip.
1. Decide that you are going to earn the trip!
Make a conscious decision to work for the trip if half of the battle! If you just say, "Well, that would be nice." or "That will be a bonus if I do well." lets you subconsciously find reasons to not win the vacation.
2. Figure out Many New Designers/ team members you’ll need to sponsor
As you’re earning the trip, you’re growing a thriving business and getting rewarded for it. I always recommend that you shoot for more new team members than you actually need to earn your trip. That way, you have a built in safety net. Some incentive trips require a certain number of new recruits. For my Maui trip, I have to sponsor 4 new designers and they had to have $500PV in the contest period.
3. Draw out a map: Break it down in to a step by step plan Set a to-do list for each week or month on how many people you'll need to share the business with to likely sponsor the number of new team members you need. Do the same for booking parties or making sales. How much do you need to sell each week to hit the final goal? Usually breaking it down into smaller pieces makes you realize it is obtainable!
4. Mental Dream Board
Visualize at least once a day, preferably twice a day (right before you go to sleep at night and as soon as you wake up in the morning). Imagine what it will feel like to reach your vacation destination. Close your eyes and really feel the yourself there enjoying yourself.
5. Track & Reward your Progress
Reward yourself for each small victory as you work toward the trip. Decide up front what your reward will be for each to-do marker you check off. Here’s an example of some of the accomplishments you could reward yourself for:
*Made at least 5 phone calls to past customers this week. (One a day)
*Scheduled at least 1 party this week.
*Sponsored at least 1 new team member this month
6. Use the Incentive Trip to Earn the Incentive Trip
Your company has probably chosen a pretty cool destination for your trip (usually somewhere warm during the winter). You can use that as a great incentive to sponsor others who might be interested in joining you on your vacation!
* Put the incentive trip destination as well as a photo of the resort/cruise ship/etc. on your Facebook page.
* If you’re a leader, make it the norm on your team to earn the incentive trip every year.
Encourage Your Successline to earn the trip - When they do well, it will likley earn you more points too! Remember - these trips are a Win/Win!!!!
You have to lead by example. Make sure your team knows that you intend to earn the trip and you would love to be there right by your side! Use team incentives and events that are geared specifically toward the incentive trip like:
* Trip themed monthly team incentives
* Booking Blitz Nights
* Facebook training with team members across the US
Ready to join me on an Origami Owl Incentive trip?
Kelly Kucera Origami Owl Designer #1085
Origami Owl Mentor #1085