How do I get my man to buy me an Origami Owl gift locket without asking for one?
Don't rely on him to connect the dots without some serious help. 'Tis the season for hint dropping, so choose your approach wisely. While some boyfriends may require a brightly lit sign, others aren't into having everything explicitly spelled out. Here's a a few tips to help you get what you want through the power of suggestion:
1) Get your hands on an Origami Owl Take out menu (catalog) leave it on the counter with the items you like circled? The catalog even comes with boxes for you to check mark what you like.
2) Mention that your friend or co-worker got one and you loved how personalized it was. Be sure to include the details how every locket is different and such a special way to share a story.
3) Use hypotheticals: "If I were to build a locket, I would want the silver wedding ring charm to represent our love and marriage!" or "I would want the Tractor charm to remember my dad's love of the farm."
4) Use social media to share a cute locket or your favorite designer's web page.
5) Ask him what he wants. Being open and sharing ideas can lead to happier gift giving experiences!
6) Tell his best friend or mother. DO it on the sly and I bet they will find a way to hint that Origami Owl is a fantastic gift!
7) Write it on the bathroom mirror in lipstick...or for a subliminal message, write it after your shower using your finger. Then it may appear again when he takes his shower.
8) When all else fails, buy what you like, wrap it up and let your man know that you made it easy for him.